Mid-Michigan Insurance Advisors - Logo

Thumb and Bay regions of Michigan

We're here to service you, not to sell.

Improve Coverage With Medicare Supplements

Don't let "Medigap" - the difference between your Medicare coverage and your actual medical expenses - throw you into financial difficulties. Get Medicare supplementary insurance education and information from Mid-Michigan Insurance Advisors and find the plan that's right for you.

Medicare supplements, also referred to as Medigap plans, are plans designed to cover medical expenses that original Medicare does not. There are two parts to Original Medicare: Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B.

 

Medicare Part A covers a portion of your hospital stay after you pay your Part A deductible of $1288 per stay. Medicare Part B is designed to cover 80% of your doctor and surgeon costs. That leaves you paying the other 20%. Now 20% of an office call may not seem like a lot, but 20% of a major surgery or 20% of cancer treatment could put the average American into bankruptcy.

Know the two parts of Medicare

Medicare Supplements were designed to cover all or a portion of the other 20%. There are 10 different Medigap plans. All 10 plans have different benefits. Our goal at Mid-Michigan Insurance Advisors is to educate and inform you on all the different plans and benefits inside them, then help you make an educated decision on what plans may be best for your individual situation.

 

After you decide what plan is right for you, we then look at all the insurance carriers available in your area. Because we contract with almost every major insurance provider in the state of Michigan, we can assure you don't end up overpaying and instead get the best price available to you.

Pay only for the coverage you need

We also carry Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Plans. Call us today to find the best plan for your needs and budget.

Get local service.

Call for a FREE quote.

Some of the carriers represented.

  • AARP

  • Mutual of Omaha

  • Blue Cross / Blue Shield

  • Priority

  • Aetna

  • Medico

  • Humana

  • Bankers Fidelity

  • And many, many more

Confused Couple Confused Couple Confused Couple